The new Elite Series™ Opti-FLEX™ finishing trowel is made of special premium stainless steel alloy to provide a light, flexible touch. The stainless steel blade is made of a special alloy that will not rust, pit, or stain. The blade is completely smooth with no exposed rivets along the bottom. A support plate is attached to the top of each trowel blade, to provide stability and the optimum flex on the blade and shank. The lightweight and flexible stainless steel blade provides a soft, controlled touch for plaster and decorative concrete. Square ends with rounded corners to prevent catching and damage. Machined edge provides a superior finish. A high-strength, lightweight cast aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool’s premium flexible flat trowel with cork handle (U.S. Des. Patent #D853,821 S) features natural moisture repellent properties for a firm grip even when wet. The cork resists vibrations to minimize fatigue. The cork handle won’t absorb dust making clean-up easy. An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. A similar contour and grip as our soft grip ProForm® handle design. Trowel holder protects the blade. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Strong Stainless Steel blade
- Special alloy will not rust, pit, or stain
- Square ends with rounded corners prevents damage
- Rivetless design for a superior finish
- Optimum flex of blade reduce arm and wrist fatigue
- Popular with plaster, stucco and decorative concrete applications
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Guaranteed “no-turn” handle
- Unique patented cork handle
- Comfortable grip to minimize fatigue
- Handle repels moisture for secure grip
- Textured, secure grip even when wet
- Trowel holder protects blade
- Made in the USA